The Éist Cancer Support Centre started life as the Carlow Breast Cancer Support Group which was set up by a group of breast cancer survivors in 2004. The centre opened to the public in October 2012.
In May 2021 we realised our dream and moved into our new centre at 46 Idrone Park, Carlow and a new chapter has begun.
- To provide emotional support to all those affected by cancer of all types.
- To provide accredited counselling, reflexology and other Irish Cancer Society approved complimentary therapies to service users.
- To provide practical support where necessary.
- To provide information and education for the general public through seminars, workshops and media coverage.
- To provide a quality, confidential service for all our clients.
- To enable the person with a cancer diagnosis to gain control of their lives, to enhance their coping skills and mental health.
services we offer
- Phone Support Calls
- Bra and Prosthesis
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
How to find Éist Cancer Support Centre.
From Carlow Town centre via Carlow Credit Union take the third exit at Tullow Road roundabout. From Dublin Road take second exit at Tullow Road roundabout. From Wexford Road take the first exit at Tullow Road roundabout.
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 4pm
Friday: 10am – 1pm